Summer Activities for Kids
- Make Bubbles that Bounce
- Play on a Water Blob
- Make a Tinfoil River
- Make a Marble Run Waterslide
- Draw on the driveway with Ice Chalk
- DIY Splashpad
- Play Splash Volleyball
- Play a Game of Pool Noodle Croquet
- Make Homemade Ice Cream in a Bag…Mmmm Mmmm good!!
- How about Glow in the Dark Ice Painting
I know you should be able to find something fun to do with your kiddos now. And if not, don’t give up you are sure to find something they will enjoy…I hope, for your sake…hahaha!
Do you have a fab idea to share with all of us? Leave a comment below
Have a Blessed Summer! Lots of love from our home to yours!