Remember when every kid on the block wanted to go to science camp? Steve Spangler Science, wants to keep that tradition of summer learning and fun alive with hands-on STEM Camps. They are taking the incredible hands-on experiences you trust them to provide and combining them with new technology, engineering, and math activities and challenges. That’s a STEM mixture you know kids will love.
STEM Camp is designed to create a learning experience that engages young learners. Whether you’re gearing up for a week of fun with a couple of neighborhood kids at your house or helping your summer homeschoolers stay engaged Steve Spangler’s STEM Camp is the perfect solution.
This STEM Camp consists of five days of activities per pack. You decide the number of children and they will send you five days worth of supplies for each child. Each day has a new theme.
Their STEM Camp Collection is geared toward ages 5 – 11 years old and includes materials for 2 hours each day.
What’s Included in the Summer STEM Camp?
Each STEM Summer Camp consists of five days of activities per pack. It’s simple. At the start of each day of camp, campers will pull out the club kit for that day and use the labels provided to write their name on the bag. At the end of the day or the end of the week, each camper will get to take all the supplies home to show their friends and family. Each child will receive their own STEM Camp Collection box that will include one each of the following kits: Mad Scientist Laboratory, It’s Electric, Bubblology, Water Magic, and Newton’s Antics. The number of kids you want to invite to your camp is completely up to you. We have a 2-tier pricing system based on the number of campers who attend.
What Does It Teach?
Day 1 – Mad Scientist Laboratory
- Engage with colorful creations that don’t stain
- Dive into basic chemistry to start the week
- Experiment and solve challenges, like creating a lava lamp
Day 2 – It’s Electric
- Explore the differences between insulators and conductors
- Turn your own body into a human conductor of electricity…and it is perfectly safe!
Day 3 – Bubblology
- Learn about the secrets of bubbles
- Touch and bounce bubbles without popping them
- Learn how to make a square bubble
Day 4 – Water Magic
- Make a jar of water defy gravity while turning it upside down
- Learn about surface tension
- Learn about polymers and their everyday uses
Day 5 – Newton’s Antics
- Explore Newton’s First Law of Motion
- Learn about gravity, friction, inertia, and centripetal force
For More info on Summer STEM Camp click HERE.
Discount codes are not available on STEM Camp Collections.
Forest Rose is a God Loving, Blessed Wife, & Relaxed, Eclectic Homeschooling Mama to 3 girls – 7, 10, & 11 in Fort Wayne, Indiana. She’s passionate about lifting moms out of the homeschooling trenches that are discouraged, overwhelmed or feeling alone or isolated. Her hope is to point them to Christ and equip them to rise up with a new found hope and joy within, that He alone can provide. Besides blogging, she also loves hanging out at her exclusive Facebook Group “Homeschooling 101 Community” that she started to help new homeschoolers thrive.