To change it up a bit, I always google to find new and fun ideas to do with the kids on New Year’s Eve and it can be pretty overwhelming. There is so much stuff to sort through. But I think I’ve found some pretty great stuff over the years.
Are you looking for things to do with your kiddos this New Year’s Eve? Look no further. There is bound to be something for everyone here. You will find anything from recipes to games to crafts. Enjoy.
100 Fun things to do with kids on New Year’s Eve
- Not Consumed – Awesome Free New Years Celebration Scripture Printables
- Blessed Beyond a Doubt- Ultimate list of things to do with your kiddos this New Years Eve.
- Red Ted Art- 30 New Years Eve Crafts and Activities for Kids
- The Crafty Crow- 10 New Years Eve Crafts for Kids
- How does She- 15 Fun New Years Eve activities for kids or adults
- Kid’s Activities Blog- Top 10 Kids New Years Activities
- East Coast Mommy- New Year’s Eve Countdown bags
- This Sweet Life- New Year’s Eve at Home with the Kids
- Modern Parents Messy Kids- 10 New Years Ideas for Kids
What do you usually do with your Kiddos to ring in the New Year?
Have a Blessed New Year!
Forest Rose is a God Loving, Blessed Wife, & Relaxed, Eclectic Homeschooling Mama to 3 girls – 8, 10, & 12 in Fort Wayne, Indiana. She’s passionate about lifting moms out of the homeschooling trenches that are discouraged, overwhelmed or feeling alone or isolated. Her hope is to point them to Christ and equip them to rise up with a new found hope and joy within, that He alone can provide. Besides blogging, she also loves hanging out at her exclusive Facebook Group “Homeschooling 101 Community” that she started to help new homeschoolers thrive.