Looking for a cute, quick and easy Fall art project to do with your kids? Try this Fall tree watercolor painting art project.
When I saw this fall tree watercolor painting, I loved it! I knew we had to add it to our plans and share it with you.
Fall Tree Watercolor Painting
- Print the template out on watercolor paper if possible if not no biggie.
- Use a black crayon to trace the black lines in the paper. This will created a resist for the template and make it pop.
- Paint using the watercolors however you want.
That’s it! Super easy!
CHECK OUT THE REST OF THE PROJECTS IN OUR 31 DAYS OF FALL ARTS AND CRAFTS FOR KIDS SERIES.
Latest posts by Forest Rose (see all)
- Free Valentine’s Day Preschool Printable Pack - January 31, 2018
- Homeschooling 101 Series – Get Started Homeschooling Confidently - January 29, 2018
- I Don’t have the Patience to Homeschool - January 19, 2018