Looking for a cute, quick and easy Fall art project to do with your kids? Try this Fall tree watercolor painting art project.
When I saw this fall tree watercolor painting, I loved it! I knew we had to add it to our plans and share it with you.
Fall Tree Watercolor Painting
- Print the template out on watercolor paper if possible if not no biggie.
- Use a black crayon to trace the black lines in the paper. This will created a resist for the template and make it pop.
- Paint using the watercolors however you want.
That’s it! Super easy!
CHECK OUT THE REST OF THE PROJECTS IN OUR 31 DAYS OF FALL ARTS AND CRAFTS FOR KIDS SERIES.
Latest posts by Forest Rose (see all)
- 3 Foolproof Ways to Raise Children Who Care for Others - November 13, 2017
- Mosaic Tissue Paper Pumpkin Craft for Kids – 2 Methods - October 30, 2017
- Fall Tree Watercolor Painting - October 29, 2017
Are you wondering how to revamp or improve what you’ve been doing in your day-to-day schooling. Do you want or NEED shorter days, a richer learning environment, or just more freedom to “school” without all the busywork? Would you like to see a greater spark in your child’s eye? Visit NotebookingPages.com for free and affordable resources that will unlock the love of learning in your child!