Yay! It’s Christmastime aaaaaaand PAR-TAY time! My sweet friend Ana Willis of TheyCallMeBlessed.org is hosting a blog party along with myself and 22 other fabulous bloggers! You are NOT going to want to miss this one folks! This is going to B L E S S your socks off! Her parties are always the best!
Have you been dreading Christmastime?
Are you feeling the weight of the numerous stresses and countless tasks that show up this time of year?
It’s time to change that! You don’t have to be stressed out this Christmas mama! We are going to put a stop to all the stress and anxiety, you won’t feel the overwhelm anymore. Just the beautiful peace of Jesus!
24 Days to a Christ-Centered Christmas Party
What is it?
A 24 day blog party to prepare you and your family’s heart for Christmas and draw you closer to Jesus. 24 bloggers will be sharing encouragement, gifts and more! Scroll down for the Giveaway!
When is it?
Mark your calendar – the party will last December 1-24!
Who are all the bloggers?
- Life Of A Homeschool Mom
- Out Matched Mama
- Growing Curious Minds
- In All You Do
- Grace Grow Edify
- Cultivate My Heart
- Autism Homeschool Mama
- Hope Joy In Christ
- Durenda Wilson
- Pool Noodle And Pixie Dust
- Kingdom First Homeschool (me)
- The Holy Mess
- Helping Hand Homeschool
- Awe-filled HomeMaker
- Roscommon Acres
- Jessi Fearon
- The Red Letters Blog
- Encouraging The Moms At Home
- Like Minded Musings
- Digging Deeper With God
- My Joy-Filled Life
- The Musings Of Mum
- They Call Me Blessed
I truly hope you will join us for this Christ-Centered Christmas Party, as we begin to make Jesus a priority over all the hustle and bustle this year and turn our hearts back to the TRUE reason for the SEASON!
We want to slow down and dial it back a notch to contemplate and reflect on His Love, Mercy and Grace! Join by clicking the image below and also join the Exclusive Facebook Group where most of the action is happening!
- 25 Christ-Centered Christmas Books
- 3 Ways to Abide in Christ Through the Difficult Times of Motherhood
- Holiday Gift Guide – The Best Gifts for Kids
Latest posts by Forest Rose (see all)
- Build Character with this Martin Luther King, Jr. Printable Copywork - January 15, 2018
- How to Teach Children the True Meaning of Christmas + 25 Days of Christmas Copywork - December 12, 2017
- 24 Days to a Christ-Centered Christmas Party & $600 PayPal Cash Giveaway - December 1, 2017