KFH is dedicated to recommending quality resources to benefit our readers. This blog contains and is monetized through sponsored posts and affiliate links. Please see our full Terms of Service/ Disclosures for detailed information.
- Easy Peasy – All In One Homeschool – This is what we are currently using. This curriculum uses all totally FREE online resources, Christian curriculum, 180 day lesson plans all done for you for PreK-8th.
- Khan Academy– This site has over 4600 online videos teaching all subjects and they are consistently adding new material.
- Ambleside Online – a free homeschool curriculum made to be as close to what Charlotte Mason used in her own private and correspondence schools, Grade Levels PreK-12th.
- Old Fashioned Homeschool – Here you find 40 week schedules that uses mainly free resources with textbook and Living Books, Grades K-12th.
- Free World U – this curriculum is free for the flashcard based interactive method, but you can upgrade for additional cost, K-12th grade.
- CK-12 – books, lessons, and interactive videos, and you can put them on your eReader. CK-12 provides open-source content and technology tools to help teachers provide learning opportunities for students globally. Free access to high-quality, customizable educational content in multiple modalities suited to multiple student learning styles and levels, will allow teachers, students and others to innovate and experiment with new models of learning. Grades K-12
- Core Knowledge – this includes lessons plans lined up with the Core Knowledge Series, this site supports Common Core State Standards, and is for Grades PreK-6th grade.
- Lesson Pathways – this site has a lot of different subjects to choose from including life skills, great for supplementing, Grades K-5th grade.
- SAS Curriculum Pathways – provides interactive, standards-based resources in English language arts, mathematics, science, social studies, and Spanish for use in traditional, virtual, and homeschools
- Letter of the Week – I used this curriculum along with Sonlight when I first started homeschooling. This curriculum is adaptable for children ages 2-5 and provides a 38 week outline.
- Easy Fun School – This is a great resource if you are a unit study family. Grades preschool to middle school with some high school.
- Edhelper.com – from preschool to high school lesson plans and worksheets
Forest Rose is a God Loving, Blessed Wife, & Relaxed, Eclectic Homeschooling Mama to 3 girls – 8, 11, & 12 in Fort Wayne, Indiana. She’s passionate about lifting moms out of the homeschooling trenches that are discouraged, overwhelmed or feeling alone or isolated. Her hope is to point them to Christ and equip them to rise up with a new found hope and joy within, that He alone can provide. Besides blogging, she also loves hanging out at her exclusive Facebook Group “Homeschooling 101 Community” that she started to help new homeschoolers thrive.