DescriptionSome links mentioned on this blog are affiliate links for your convenience. For more information, read my complete disclosure policy
It’s boots and hoody season!
Time for apple picking, corn mazes and lazy days playing in the leaves.
I don’t know about you but I always say I want to do a bunch of fun stuff with the kids during fall, but never get around to actually doing it. (I struggle) Let’s be intentional this year for our fall fun adventures by planning it out. I have the perfect thing to help! My new Printable Fall Fun Planner.
No more what-ifs or wish-I-would-ofs this year. Now you can plan and keep track of all the fall adventures on your fall bucket list all in one place.
What Comes in the Fall Fun Planner?
You are going to love this fall owl themed planner it is soooo cute! Instantly download this 7 page printable.
- PDF printable Fall Bucket Checklist – Complete with practical fall fun adventures.
- PDF printable Fall Bucket Checklist – Blank so you can add your own ideas.
- PDF printable September Monthly Calendar with Notes Section.
- PDF printable October Monthly Calendar with Notes Section.
- PDF printable November Monthly Calendar with Notes Section.
- PDF printable Fall-At-A-Glance page to keep it all in perspective.
- PDF printable Fall Weekly Schedule Page to plan each week in detail along with a “to do list” section “meals” section.
Note: This is a digital product, I will not be shipping anything to you. These are not editable.
For more homeschooling inspiration, tips and encouragement, make sure to follow KFH on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter, and subscribe to our Newsletter for some FREE GOODIES!
Forest Rose is a God Loving, Blessed Wife, & Relaxed, Eclectic Homeschooling Mama to 3 girls – 8, 11, & 12 in Fort Wayne, Indiana. She’s passionate about lifting moms out of the homeschooling trenches that are discouraged, overwhelmed or feeling alone or isolated. Her hope is to point them to Christ and equip them to rise up with a new found hope and joy within, that He alone can provide. Besides blogging, she also loves hanging out at her exclusive Facebook Group “Homeschooling 101 Community” that she started to help new homeschoolers thrive.