This Prayer Journal and Habit Tracker is the perfect tool for your child to independently develop new prayer habits and grow their relationship with Christ!
As moms we want to raise our kids to be independent right? But as a Christian mom we know that the thing of most importance is that our children have a strong and close relationship with God, without us having to remind or feel like a nag. This journal will help your kids to strengthen that relationship and develop good prayer and Bible reading habits.
What you will find in this Prayer Journal and Habit Tracker for Kids
- Pretty Printable for Your Binder Spines from 1 inch to 4 inches.
- 3 Gorgeous Wall Art Printables that can be used for the cover or pretty inserts for the Journal.
- Prayer Journal Pages
- Prayer Habit Tracker Pages
- Current Prayer Journal Pages
- Current Prayer Habit Tracker Pages
- To Do Prayer Journal Pages
- Free Flow Prayer Journaling Pages
- Daily Positivity Journal Pages
- Weekly Positivity Journal Pages
- Monthly Positivity Journal Pages
- Blank Journaling Pages
- Total Pages 46
TAKE A PEEK INSIDE
I hope you and your kids enjoy this and it helps to grow and nurture their relationship with the Lord.
– This is a digital product, I will not be sending anything in your mailbox. No refunds on all digital products.
– This product is part of and included in the Full Ultimate Independent Kids Binder!
Forest Rose is a God Loving, Blessed Wife, & Relaxed, Eclectic Homeschooling Mama to 3 girls – 8, 11, & 12 in Fort Wayne, Indiana. She’s passionate about lifting moms out of the homeschooling trenches that are discouraged, overwhelmed or feeling alone or isolated. Her hope is to point them to Christ and equip them to rise up with a new found hope and joy within, that He alone can provide. Besides blogging, she also loves hanging out at her exclusive Facebook Group “Homeschooling 101 Community” that she started to help new homeschoolers thrive.