- Online Curriculum for Preschool to 8th Grades
- Access to 3 Grade levels of lessons
- 1000+ Student-Paced Multimedia Activities
- Language Arts, Math, Science & Social Studies
- Interactive, Project-Based Activities
- Detailed Reporting for Easy Record-Keeping
- Lesson Plans & Teaching Tools for Parents
- Lessons Correlated to state Standards
Time 4 Learning Review
- Comprehensive lesson plans are readily available on their site. For those of us who like to have paper in hand you can even print those lesson plans
- I was able to set a time minimum for “school time” before the program allowed them to go to the playground. (That is a page with a ton of fun, child-friendly games and sites).
- Parent forum is available so that you can chat with other T4L users.
Grade by grade curriculum overview
Scope and sequence guides
Any products reviewed by me have been given to me free of charge in order for me to provide you with an honest review of the product and/or how we used the product within our family.
Forest Rose is a God Loving, Blessed Wife, & Relaxed, Eclectic Homeschooling Mama to 3 girls – 8, 11, & 12 in Fort Wayne, Indiana. She’s passionate about lifting moms out of the homeschooling trenches that are discouraged, overwhelmed or feeling alone or isolated. Her hope is to point them to Christ and equip them to rise up with a new found hope and joy within, that He alone can provide. Besides blogging, she also loves hanging out at her exclusive Facebook Group “Homeschooling 101 Community” that she started to help new homeschoolers thrive.