I will also be adding in special Jordan posts, my almost 9 month old little lady, she is growing soooo fast.
FREE HOMESCHOOLING CURRICULUM RESOURCES FOR TODDLERS
- Mama’s Happy Hive – Super Cute Tot School ideas
- Wildflower Ramblings – Tot School Planning Form
- The Unlikely Homeschooler – 45 Cheap & Easy Tot Activities
- Mom’s Have Questions too – huge list of ideas for tot school
- Mama’s Learning Corner- Mama’s Ultimate Guide to Occupying Toddlers During School Time
For more homeschooling inspiration, tips and encouragement, make sure to follow KFH on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter, and subscribe to our Newsletter for some FREE GOODIES!
Forest Rose is a God Loving, Blessed Wife, & Relaxed, Eclectic Homeschooling Mama to 3 girls – 8, 11, & 12 in Fort Wayne, Indiana. She’s passionate about lifting moms out of the homeschooling trenches that are discouraged, overwhelmed or feeling alone or isolated. Her hope is to point them to Christ and equip them to rise up with a new found hope and joy within, that He alone can provide. Besides blogging, she also loves hanging out at her exclusive Facebook Group “Homeschooling 101 Community” that she started to help new homeschoolers thrive.