As you may have heard my friend and fellow homeschool mom blogger, Ana Willis of TheyCallMeBlessed.org is hosting a HUGE blog party! 31 Reasons we love homeschooling! You guys, this is going to be awesome! Tell everyone! It is going through the whole month of April. It’s 31 Reasons, 31 homeschooling moms, for 31 days.
The goal is to inspire, encourage and empower moms who have been considering homeschooling, but are still on the fence and also for homeschooling moms who just need some inspiration and encouragement to keep homeschooling with all their hearts! So many moms, so much encouragement! So exciting!
The party has ended, but these posts are still available to check out!
Reason 1 – Ana Willis of They Call Me Blessed – The Unrushed Homeschooling Life That Creates Memories.
Reason 2 – Me – You’ll Have to head over and see why I love homeschooling …
Reason 4 – Kelly Milligan of CoffeeMugsandLittleThugs.com – I Get the Best of My Kids and They Get the Best of Me!
Reason 10 – Hilda Manriquez of Promise Living Library – Reflections As We Near the End of Our Homeschooling Journey
Reason 11 – Tamara Lewis of Outsourcing Homeschool
Reason 15 – Jessica Anderson of Intentional in Life – Flower in the Desert: Fostering a Love of Learning
Reason 17 – Michelle Aiken of It Isn’t About Me
Reason 19 – Ashley N White of Mommy’s Little Learners – Socializing… one of the many reasons I homeschool!
Reason 25 – Alexandria Dekerf of Life on Island Studio – Home Education = Connection + Exploration + Uniqueness
Reason 30 – Elisheva Abbott – The Gift of Time in Homeschooling
Reason 31 – Laura Curvo – God’s Plans are Bigger and Better
Enter the latest Giveaway HERE!! (ENDED)
If you are a homeschool mom blogger and you would like to share a post she also has a linky party so you can link up your homeschool posts. And if you want to contribute, I think she still has a couple spots left. Hope to see you at the party!
Your turn. In the comments tell me why you love homeschooling.
What’s a party without a giveaway! Well along with this all of these great, amazing women pouring their heart out about how they love homeschooling. They also want to bless you with free stuff!
- The Organized Homeschool Life: A Week-By-Week Guide to Homeschool Sanity by Dr. Melanie Wilson at www.psychowith6.com
- Famous Artists: Renaissance to Surrealism Online Unit Studies by Beth Napoli at www.lovinglearningfreely.com
- Best STAYcation Ever: Create an Intentional Family Vacation Without Leaving Home Kindle Edition by Forest Rose at www.kingdomfirsthomeschool.com
- Thrive Homeschooling Academy – 3 months FREE membership by Amy Michaels at www.thrivehomeschooling.com
- Dr. Sears LEAN Start: Health & Nutrition Made Easy For Families 6 Weeks e-Course by Ana Willis, CHC at www.liveleanlovelife.ca
Time to have fun and join the giveaway!! Click Below and Enter to win!!
Linked Up at Top-Notch Tuesday
Latest posts by Forest Rose (see all)
- Free Valentine’s Day Preschool Printable Pack - January 31, 2018
- Homeschooling 101 Series – Get Started Homeschooling Confidently - January 29, 2018
- I Don’t have the Patience to Homeschool - January 19, 2018