Crock pot meals are my ultimate favorite. I’m a work at home and homeschooling mother of 3 so this mama’s busy. I really need something super easy to make for dinner most nights. The worst thing ever is realizing it’s 5:00 and I have absolutely nothing planned for dinner. Seriously, I am so type B, I always let this important part of the day slide without a plan.
When I hear “mom, what’s for dinner?” I feel like a complete loser, cause I…umm have no idea. So crock pot meal days are my favorite. I just feel like a good mom…lol…is that weird? I don’t know, but smelling the aroma of beef roast by 12 pm makes me feel like I am ahead of the game! Like I really have this whole work from home, motherhood thing down.
(My affiliate link is within this post)
Loading the crockpot in the morning makes me super happy. Especially when I remember to buy crockpot liners…my new favorite thing! What I really want is the insta pot! But until then my crock pot is fab!
But I seem to have a hard time finding great new recipes and I don’t have a ton of time for meal planning. I really need to… I know, but I just never get around to it. Like I said before I am pretty busy. But aren’t we all? Too busy for dinner, too busy for laundry, too busy for cleaning the bathrooms or any other tedious task we don’t really want to do and procrastinate it till it’s too late.
So many times I have searched for a last minute meal idea on Pinterest only to come up with nothing and just end up throwing in frozen pizza and calling it good. Not anymore! I am determined to get this meal planning thing under control. Hopefully, this list of crock pot meals will get me started on the fast track to meal planning. Probably not, but hey it’s worth a shot right!?
1. Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
2. Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
3. Slow Cooker Broccoli and Beef
4. Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings
5. Slow Cooker Taco Pasta
6. Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie
7. Crock Pot Chunky Beef Stew
8. Slow Cooker Minestrone Soup
9. Crock Pot Homestyle Pork Chops
10. Slow Cooker Balsamic Pot Roast
11. Slow Cooker Meat Loaf and Potatoes
12. Slow Cooker Beef and Barley Soup
13. Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken and Rice
14. Crock Pot Sloppy Joes
15. Crock Pot Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
What are some of your favorite crock pot meals!
Latest posts by Forest Rose (see all)
- 3 Foolproof Ways to Raise Children Who Care for Others - November 13, 2017
- Mosaic Tissue Paper Pumpkin Craft for Kids – 2 Methods - October 30, 2017
- Fall Tree Watercolor Painting - October 29, 2017
Are you wondering how to revamp or improve what you’ve been doing in your day-to-day schooling. Do you want or NEED shorter days, a richer learning environment, or just more freedom to “school” without all the busywork? Would you like to see a greater spark in your child’s eye? Visit NotebookingPages.com for free and affordable resources that will unlock the love of learning in your child!