You’re gonna love this easy fall tree craft for kids! This was one of our favorite crafts ever! It was so much fun! We love doing crafts around here, especially fall crafts. We found this one over at 1+1+1=1.
- Brown Paint
- Paper Towel Tubes
- Any Color of Construction Paper (1 Piece per tree)
- Glue or Paste
- Assortment of Fall Leaves
How to Make the Fall Tree Craft for Kids
While they dried we worked on our ground. I peeled some brown crayons and had them rub all over the whole paper.
I had some fall leaves that I had purchased from the dollar store last year that worked great, we glued a few to the ground.
After our tree trunk dried we cut slits on the top(thin) and a few on the bottom(thick) then taped our tree to the ground. Next we glued our leaves onto the branches.
Latest posts by Forest Rose (see all)
- Cutest Little Yarn Pumpkin Craft for Older Kids - October 15, 2017
- 3 Ways to to Abide in Christ Through the Difficult Times of Motherhood - October 11, 2017
- Paper Plate Autumn Wreath Kid’s Craft - October 9, 2017
Are you wondering how to revamp or improve what you’ve been doing in your day-to-day schooling. NotebookingPages.com for free and affordable resources that will unlock the love of learning in your child!