You’re gonna love this easy fall tree craft for kids! This was one of our favorite crafts ever! It was so much fun! We love doing crafts around here, especially fall crafts. We found this one over at 1+1+1=1.
- Brown Paint
- Paper Towel Tubes
- Any Color of Construction Paper (1 Piece per tree)
- Glue or Paste
- Assortment of Fall Leaves
How to Make the Fall Tree Craft for Kids
While they dried we worked on our ground. I peeled some brown crayons and had them rub all over the whole paper.
I had some fall leaves that I had purchased from the dollar store last year that worked great, we glued a few to the ground.
After our tree trunk dried we cut slits on the top(thin) and a few on the bottom(thick) then taped our tree to the ground. Next we glued our leaves onto the branches.
Latest posts by Forest Rose (see all)
- How to Teach Children the True Meaning of Christmas + 25 Days of Christmas Copywork - December 12, 2017
- 24 Days to a Christ-Centered Christmas Party & $600 PayPal Cash Giveaway - December 1, 2017
- 25 Christ-Centered Christmas Books - November 30, 2017