Are you looking for the perfect DIY Gift idea for Father’s Day? I’ve got the top 50 Father’s Day Gift Ideas for you and your kids to make the man in your life feel extra special and truly loved.
You probably aren’t a last minute, fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants, procrastinator like me right?
But if you are, you have hit the jackpot of Father’s Day gift ideas with this one.
When you’re a type B personality it just so happens you tend to work better under pressure anyway, right! My creativeness only shows up when it absolutely has to! It’s usually always in the final hour.
Finding the perfect gift for your kids to make for their dad can be pretty tricky, but with this list you and your kids are sure to bless his socks off.
We have crafts, DIY gift ideas and even easy peasy free printables for that special guy in your lives.
With Father’s Day right around the Corner I thought it was time to give my girls a few ideas to bless their Daddy. Here’s what I found.
The Absolute Best Father’s Day Gift Ideas
Adorable Photo Gift Idea | Via Wait Til Your Father Gets Home
Easy Father’s Day Frame Craft | Via Simply Kelly Designs
Personalized Insulated Mugs | Via Simply Kelly Designs
Stenciled Glass Plate | Via Crafting in the Rain
Medal for Dad | Via The Country Chic Cottage
Father’s Day Pencil Cup Craft | Via Club Chica Circle
Button and Glue Card for Daddy | Laura Kelly Designs
Surprise Dad with his favorite Bible Verse Canvas Wall Art from ChristianWalls.com
Flowers For Daddy | Via Laura Kelly Designs
DIY Coupon Book-Free Printable | Via Seven Thirty Three
Last Minute Father’s Day Mason Jar Gift | Via Huckleberry Love
- 16 Father’s Day Crafts for Kids to make | Via Crafts By Amanda
- Printable coupons for Father’s Day | Via About Family Crafts
- Best Dad Hands Down Gift Idea | Via La-La’s Home Daycare
- Cute “Best Dad Ever” Printable (could be used with above idea) | Via Catch My Party
- A Book About Dad with Free Printable | Via The Measured Mom
- Fun Father’s Day Gifts from Kids | Via Studio 5
- M&M Bow Tie Father’s Day Card | Via Sassy Dealz
- Printable Father’s Day Gift-All About My dad | Via My Honey’s Place
- Candy Letter Idea | Via Mothering with Creativity
- Foam Finger Craft | Via The Country Chic Cottage
- Dad’s Token Tin with Free Printables | Via Eighteen 25
For more homeschooling inspiration, tips and encouragement, make sure to follow KFH on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter, and subscribe to our Newsletter for some FREE GOODIES!
Forest Rose is a God Loving, Blessed Wife, & Mama to 3 girls. She’s passionate about lifting moms out of the trenches that are discouraged, overwhelmed, or feeling alone or isolated. Her hope is to point them to Christ and equip them to rise up with a newfound hope and joy within, that He alone can provide. Besides blogging, she also loves to create printables!