Looking for a fun and easy way to teach your kids about the election process and how important it is to cast their vote?
Election years are sure getting crazier every four years! Amiright?! Turn the news off and tune the negativity out. How about a little fun? If you want to teach your kids how the election works, the whole election process you have found everything you could possibly need in this one post.
Understanding the election process and voting is so important! It’s a great idea to inspire and encourage our kids to be part of the process at an early age. If we educate them on how the government and voting system works they will be better equipped to make an educated choice when they are old enough to register to vote.
Your kids will learn all about the election process in your homeschool with these Awesome and Free Election Day Unit Studies, Printables, Activities, Crafts and Misc. Resources!
Free Election Day Unit Studies, Printables, Crafts, Activities and More Resources
Free Election Day Unit Studies
- Election Day Unit Study – Sonlight
- The Confection Election Unit Study – Hobbs Crew
- Elections A to Z Notebooking Unit– The Homeschool Mom
- Election Day Unit Study – Year Round Homeschooling
- Montessori Inspired Election Unit – Living Montessori Now
- 12 Week Presidents’ Unit Study – Oklahoma Homeschool
- Elections Unit Study Lesson Plan and Notebooking Pages – Homeschool Share
- U.S. Elections – Teacher Vision
- Electoral College for Kids Unit: (for awesome-sauce teachers) – Suburban Snow White
- Election Day Lesson Plans and Unit Study Resources – Busy Teacher’s Cafe
- Election Day Unit Study– Education World
- Election Day Lesson Plans -Read Write Think
Free Election Day Printables
- 2020 United States presidential election Lapbook – The Research Parent
- Election Worksheets for Kids– Woo! Jr.
- Election Night Printable Pack – Year Round Homeschooling
- Election Day Learning Pack – Year Round Homeschooling
- Election Day Emergent Reader – A Dab of Glue will Do
- The Cookie Campaign free Mock Election Printable Pack – Free Homeschool Deals
- Mock Election Printable– Teach 123
- Election Day Printables– Homeschool Journeys
- Election Day Word Scramble- Apples for the Teacher
- Election Printable Worksheets– Apples for the Teacher
- Election Day Printable Worksheets– ABC Teach
- Election Task Cards – In All You Do
- Election Day Writing Activities – In All You Do
- Election Day Coloring Pages – In All You Do
- Blank Printable Ballots – Studio DIY
Election Day Crafts and Activities
- Breakfast Mock Election for Kids – The Idea Room
- Make a Voting Booth Project – ABC Teach
- Make a Voting Booth – Ms. Durning Blog
- Election Scavenger Hunt– Education World
- Printable Voting Ballet For Kids – Studio DIY
- Election Crafts For Kids – Kids Activities Blog
- Election Day Activities- Education World
- Easy Elementary Election Unit and Free Printable Game – Pam Barnhill
- Election Day – Read Write and Think
- Voting for Breakfast – The Idea Room
Other Free Election Resources
- Elections: Lesson Plans and Book Resources – Scholastic
- Election Day Worksheets, Lessons, Activities, and More – Teacher Planet
- How the President is Elected – Enchanted Learning
- The Electoral College – C-SPAN Classroom
- Learn About the Government & Election Process for Free! – How to Homeschool for Free
- How to Become President and Electoral Map – Money Saving Mom
- Election Day Round-Up! Resources, Ideas, and FREE Printables – Homeschool Giveaways
Election Day Videos
I pray you are faring well this election year! Enjoy this list and have a blast teaching your kids how to be a part of history!
Pin it for later!
Know of any great Election Year resources that I missed? Let me know in the comments!
Get 4 months free on all annual shared hosting plans at WP ENGINE, BUY NOW! Offer only valid on Startup, Professional and Growth plans.
For more homeschooling inspiration, tips and encouragement, make sure to follow KFH on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter, and subscribe to our Newsletter for some FREE GOODIES!
Forest Rose is a God Loving, Blessed Wife, & Mama to 3 girls. She’s passionate about lifting moms out of the trenches that are discouraged, overwhelmed, or feeling alone or isolated. Her hope is to point them to Christ and equip them to rise up with a newfound hope and joy within, that He alone can provide. Besides blogging, she also loves to create printables!
Leave a Reply