I’m Forest Rose, a Christian, Wife, Homeschooling Mom of 9 years.
I’m so glad you are here. What I believe is that all us moms should have the option to homeschool if we want to. No matter how our education level, time, or money we have.
My passion is to help new homeschooler or frustrated homeschool moms thrive, giving them the confidence to homeschool successfully. I also love to find frugal and free homeschooling curriculum, give you timely advice and encouragement and help you through this awesome journey of teaching your children.
Check out my Homeschooling 101 Series that is packed with veteran homeschool mom advice.
Homeschooling can be pretty lonely and isolating, so the best advice I can give you would be to join some homeschooling groups or communities. My favorite is my Homeschooling 101 Facebook Group an awesome private group of homeschooling woman encouraging, giving tips, sharing freebies and just great conversation.
Whether you are new to homeschooling or have been teaching your kids for years, I’m sure there is something on this page for you. Join my free newsletter and receive freebies and encouragement right in your inbox. Below are a few of my top homeschooling posts, but there are plenty more HERE.
- Homeschooling 101 Series
- Huge List of Free Homeschooling Curriculum
- Free Curriculum for Preschoolers
- 10 Steps to Starting Homeschooling the Right Way
- Choosing Curriculum For Your Homeschool
- Top 5 Lies Homeschooling Moms are Listening to
- 5 Things to do When Homeschooling Gets Hard
- I Don’t Have the Patience to Homeschool
- Encouragement For the Weary Homeschool Mom