Want a solution to teach kids responsibility without the bribes and threats everyday after school OR even for younger kids that aren’t in school yet?
Check out these TWO great printables
- After School Checklist (Older Kids)
- Kids Daily Responsibilities Chart & Task Cards (Younger Kids)
- 1 After School Checklist Printable
- 2 Here’s How to Teach Kids Responsibility without Bribes and Reminders that aren’t in School Yet!
- 3 Kids Daily Responsibilities Chart and Task Cards Printable
- 4 INCLUDED IN THIS PRINTABLE KIDS DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES CHORE CHART
After School Checklist Printable
Having a checklist for your kids’ after school routine is such a great way to train kids to be responsible and get things done before plopping down on the couch or spending all day on the phone. As moms, we all know the struggle is real!
It’s definitely important for kids to unwind and decompress after school, but sometimes it’s impossible to get them out of decompress mode. I’ve realized that if my kiddos don’t keep moving and get chores and responsibilities out of the way as soon as they walk in the door, it won’t get done. When I ask them to complete their tasks fits and fights begin. Electronics tend to suck them in to a bottomless portal from which they never return. So If I delay the “electronics” decompress they get more accomplished and spend way less time on electronics during the weekdays after school.
This colorful and super easy-to-follow After School Checklist is perfect to create a after school schedule without having to constantly remind them of what their responsibilities are each and every day when they get home from school.
You get all three color themes of the after school checklist today!
INCLUDED IN THIS PRINTABLE AFTER SCHOOL CHECKLIST
-This product is an instant download.
-You will receive a 8.5″x11″ PDF file with 3 pages.
-3 different Colors schemes
-How to use page
- Taken Care of Your Backpack?
- Emptied Your Lunchbox?
- Washed Your Hands?
- Had a Small Snack?
- Do Homework & Study
- Read for 20 Minutes
- Do Chores
- Pack Backpack for Tomorrow
HOW TO USE:
1) PURCHASE and DOWNLOAD to your computer (2) PRINT and LAMINATE for durability. (3) Use a DRY ERASE marker to write how long they can use electronics when completed. (4) Have YOUR CHILD use a dry erase marker to mark off each rule as completed. (6) Wipe Clean and Repeat everyday after school.
Have Younger Kids?
Here’s How to Teach Kids Responsibility without Bribes and Reminders that aren’t in School Yet!
Kids Daily Responsibilities Chart and Task Cards Printable
Want a solution for teaching your younger children responsibility without the bribes and threats?
Responsibility Charts and Task cards are such a great way to train younger kids to be responsible. These colorful and super easy-to-follow chore charts and task cards are perfect to teach your kids how to do chores without having to constantly remind them of what their responsibilities are each and every day. Kids love to help at first, but the thrill always seems to wear off. This printable daily routine chart turns chores into a fun and interactive game!
Get your copy of Kids Daily Responsibilities Chart and Chore Cards today!
INCLUDED IN THIS PRINTABLE KIDS DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES CHORE CHART
This product is an instant download.
– You will receive a 8.5″x11″ PDF file with 6 pages.
– 108 visual cards with text.
– 4 different Chore Charts
– How to use page
CHORE CARDS INCLUDED:
– Brush teeth – Get dressed – Do dishes – Pack backpack – Empty backpack – Sweep floor – Mop floor – Vacuum – Take out trash – Trash pickup day – Take out recycling – Pick up toys – Make bed – Set the table – Clear the table – Load dishwasher – Unload dishwasher – Wipe off table – Eat breakfast – Meal prep – Pack lunch – Walk dog – Brush dog – Feed dog – Feed cat – Help make dinner – Fold laundry – Sort laundry – Wash laundry – Put away clothes – Hang clothes to dry – Wash windows – Wash mirrors – Dust living room – Dust desk – Dust floorboards – Clean counters – Do schoolwork – Homeschool – Science – Art – Watch for school bus ***and a many more. (108 total)
Hopefully no matter the age you will find that these printables help you in teaching your kids the importance of doing their part. It’s a family effort, all chores and responsibilities should and can be done with a good attitude.
And Whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; – Colossians 3:23
You might also like:
Ultimate Independent Kids Binder (Use Code KIDSBINDERSAVE50 to get half off!!!)
Pin it for later!
Get 4 months free on all annual shared hosting plans at WP ENGINE, BUY NOW! Offer only valid on Startup, Professional and Growth plans.
For more homeschooling inspiration, tips and encouragement, make sure to follow KFH on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter, and subscribe to our Newsletter for some FREE GOODIES!
Forest Rose is a God Loving, Blessed Wife, & Mama to 3 girls. She’s passionate about lifting moms out of the trenches that are discouraged, overwhelmed, or feeling alone or isolated. Her hope is to point them to Christ and equip them to rise up with a newfound hope and joy within, that He alone can provide. Besides blogging, she also loves to create printables!