It’s that time of year again, the time to share our homeschool plans. We have already had a month of school…So here we go.
Our Homeschool Plans
This year in our homeschool plans… I switched back to Sonlight, for the simple reason that what I loved so much about Heart of Dakota-Little Hearts For His Glory last year,which was the wonderful literature, Sonlight also offers, but much more of. Although we love both curriculums and would recommend each to everyone, I was led to go with Sonlight this year.
Together Homeschool Plans
Jada-6 yrs. 1st grade
Math- Singapore Primary Mathematics 1A & 1B which came with 2 textbooks & a workbook.
Handwriting- Handwriting Without Tears Grade 1
Language Arts- Sonlight Language Arts for Grade 2 readers, (Spelling/Phonics/Reading/Handwriting/Vocabulary) & Explode The Code 4,5,6
Jasmine-5 yrs. Kindergarten
Math- Singapore Earlybird Kindergarten Mathematics A & B
Handwriting- Kumon My First Book Of Uppercase Letters 3-4-5
Language Arts- Sonlight Language Arts for Grade 1 readers,(Spelling/Phonics/Reading/Handwriting/Vocabulary)
As we all know you never know if something is working for you until you get through the school year a bit so, for now, we just press on and press through all for His Glory!
We pray you all have an amazing school year!
Jordan – Tot School
Tot school is so fun! We do a lot of hands-on activities, painting, crafts and more fun tot school. Here’s all of our Tot School Posts.
We will be pulling tot school ideas from a lot of different websites.
- 1+1+1=1–Tot School Ideas / Tot School Printables / Where to begin with Tot School Free eBook
- Mama’s Happy Hive- Super Cute Tot School ideas
- Wildflower Ramblings- Tot School Planning Form
- The Unlikely Homeschooler-45 Cheap & Easy Tot Activities
- All My Kingdom First Tot School Posts
- Pinterest Board of Tot School Ideas
- Mom’s Have Questions too- huge list of ideas for tot school
- Mama’s Learning Corner- Mama’s Ultimate Guide to Occupying Toddlers During School Time
- Confessions of a Homeschooler
- Chasing Cheerios Toddler Activity Posts
- No Time For Flash Cards Under 2 yrs. posts / 2-3 yr. old posts / 22 activities for Kids Under 2
- Preschool Express- Toddler Station
- Hands On: As We Grow – 50 ideas just for your toddler
- Family Education- toddler activities
- Kid’s Activities blog by the quirky mommas
- Littledailyplanner.com- toddler activities
- The Unlikely Homeschooler- 45 Cheap & Easy Tot Activities
Are you wondering how to revamp or improve what you’ve been doing in your day-to-day schooling. Do you want or NEED shorter days, a richer learning environment, or just more freedom to “school” without all the busywork? Would you like to see a greater spark in your child’s eye? Visit NotebookingPages.com for free and affordable resources that will unlock the love of learning in your child!
Besides this blog, she also hosts a Homeschooling 101 Community on Facebook. She's passionate about lifting moms out of the homeschooling trenches that are discouraged, overwhelmed or feeling alone or isolated. Her hope is to point them to Christ and equip them to rise up with a new found hope and joy within that He alone can provide.
Latest posts by Forest Rose (see all)
- When You Feel Like You are Failing as a Parent - September 12, 2017
- 3 Steps to Getting Your Kids to Help End Homeschool Clutter - September 5, 2017
- First Day of Homeschool Traditions and Printables - August 25, 2017