KFH is dedicated to recommending quality resources to benefit our readers. This blog contains and is monetized through sponsored posts and affiliate links. Please see our full Terms of Service/ Disclosures for detailed information.
It’s that time of year again, the time to share our homeschool plans. We have already had a month of school…So here we go.
Our Homeschool Plans
This year in our homeschool plans… I switched back to Sonlight, for the simple reason that what I loved so much about Heart of Dakota-Little Hearts For His Glory last year,which was the wonderful literature, Sonlight also offers, but much more of. Although we love both curriculums and would recommend each to everyone, I was led to go with Sonlight this year.
Together Homeschool Plans
Jada-6 yrs. 1st grade
Math- Singapore Primary Mathematics 1A & 1B which came with 2 textbooks & a workbook.
Handwriting- Handwriting Without Tears Grade 1
Language Arts- Sonlight Language Arts for Grade 2 readers, (Spelling/Phonics/Reading/Handwriting/Vocabulary) & Explode The Code 4,5,6
Jasmine-5 yrs. Kindergarten
Math- Singapore Earlybird Kindergarten Mathematics A & B
Handwriting- Kumon My First Book Of Uppercase Letters 3-4-5
Language Arts- Sonlight Language Arts for Grade 1 readers,(Spelling/Phonics/Reading/Handwriting/Vocabulary)
As we all know you never know if something is working for you until you get through the school year a bit so, for now, we just press on and press through all for His Glory!
We pray you all have an amazing school year!
Jordan – Tot School
Tot school is so fun! We do a lot of hands-on activities, painting, crafts and more fun tot school. Here’s all of our Tot School Posts.
We will be pulling tot school ideas from a lot of different websites.
- 1+1+1=1–Tot School Ideas / Tot School Printables / Where to begin with Tot School Free eBook
- Mama’s Happy Hive- Super Cute Tot School ideas
- Wildflower Ramblings- Tot School Planning Form
- The Unlikely Homeschooler-45 Cheap & Easy Tot Activities
- All My Kingdom First Tot School Posts
- Pinterest Board of Tot School Ideas
- Mom’s Have Questions too- huge list of ideas for tot school
- Mama’s Learning Corner- Mama’s Ultimate Guide to Occupying Toddlers During School Time
- Confessions of a Homeschooler
- Chasing Cheerios Toddler Activity Posts
- No Time For Flash Cards Under 2 yrs. posts / 2-3 yr. old posts / 22 activities for Kids Under 2
- Preschool Express- Toddler Station
- Hands On: As We Grow – 50 ideas just for your toddler
- Family Education- toddler activities
- Kid’s Activities blog by the quirky mommas
- Littledailyplanner.com- toddler activities
- The Unlikely Homeschooler- 45 Cheap & Easy Tot Activities
Forest Rose is a God Loving, Blessed Wife, & Relaxed, Eclectic Homeschooling Mama to 3 girls – 8, 11, & 12 in Fort Wayne, Indiana. She’s passionate about lifting moms out of the homeschooling trenches that are discouraged, overwhelmed or feeling alone or isolated. Her hope is to point them to Christ and equip them to rise up with a new found hope and joy within, that He alone can provide. Besides blogging, she also loves hanging out at her exclusive Facebook Group “Homeschooling 101 Community” that she started to help new homeschoolers thrive.