Getting into the mood for Spring is not a hard thing to do around here. Who doesn’t love Spring right? Spring has sprung and we recently made this easy Spring craft, a clothespin Dragonfly. We painted, we sparkled, we even googly eyed! Yes Spring is here indeed! What a blessing is to be able to create with my little ladies.
What You’ll Need to make this Easy Spring Craft
- Wooden Clothespins
- Small Popsicle Sticks
- Glitter Glue
- Googly Eyes
- Thick Round Magnets (optional)
How to make the clothespin Dragonfly:
- Glue the Popsicle sticks towards the front of the clothespin & let dry (I should have did this the night before)
- Paint the whole thing & let dry
- Glue small googly eyes on a small piece of paper set aside to dry.
- Apply Glitter Glue all over.
- Glue the magnet to the bottom
These turned out so cute, and you can use them to hang artwork on the fridge. I hope you enjoy doing this with your little ones.
What Spring Crafts have you been doing with your kiddos?
Inspired by Toronto4kids.com
Latest posts by Forest Rose (see all)
- 3 Foolproof Ways to Raise Children Who Care for Others - November 13, 2017
- Mosaic Tissue Paper Pumpkin Craft for Kids – 2 Methods - October 30, 2017
- Fall Tree Watercolor Painting - October 29, 2017
Are you wondering how to revamp or improve what you’ve been doing in your day-to-day schooling. NotebookingPages.com for free and affordable resources that will unlock the love of learning in your child!