Getting into the mood for Spring is not a hard thing to do around here. Who doesn’t love Spring right? Spring has sprung and we recently made this easy Spring craft, a clothespin Dragonfly. We painted, we sparkled, we even googly eyed! Yes Spring is here indeed! What a blessing is to be able to create with my little ladies.
What You’ll Need to make this Easy Spring Craft
- Wooden Clothespins
- Small Popsicle Sticks
- Glitter Glue
- Googly Eyes
- Thick Round Magnets (optional)
How to make the clothespin Dragonfly:
- Glue the Popsicle sticks towards the front of the clothespin & let dry (I should have did this the night before)
- Paint the whole thing & let dry
- Glue small googly eyes on a small piece of paper set aside to dry.
- Apply Glitter Glue all over.
- Glue the magnet to the bottom
These turned out so cute, and you can use them to hang artwork on the fridge. I hope you enjoy doing this with your little ones.
What Spring Crafts have you been doing with your kiddos?
Inspired by Toronto4kids.com
Are you wondering how to revamp or improve what you’ve been doing in your day-to-day schooling. Do you want or NEED shorter days, a richer learning environment, or just more freedom to “school” without all the busywork? Would you like to see a greater spark in your child’s eye? Visit NotebookingPages.com for free and affordable resources that will unlock the love of learning in your child!
Besides this blog, she also hosts a Homeschooling 101 Community on Facebook. She's passionate about lifting moms out of the homeschooling trenches that are discouraged, overwhelmed or feeling alone or isolated. Her hope is to point them to Christ and equip them to rise up with a new found hope and joy within that He alone can provide.
Latest posts by Forest Rose (see all)
- When You Feel Like You are Failing as a Parent - September 12, 2017
- 3 Steps to Getting Your Kids to Help End Homeschool Clutter - September 5, 2017
- First Day of Homeschool Traditions and Printables - August 25, 2017