Getting into the mood for Spring is not a hard thing to do around here. Who doesn’t love Spring right? Spring has sprung and we recently made this easy Spring craft, a clothespin Dragonfly. We painted, we sparkled, we even googly eyed! Yes Spring is here indeed! What a blessing is to be able to create with my little ladies.
What You’ll Need to make this Easy Spring Craft
- Wooden Clothespins
- Small Popsicle Sticks
- Glitter Glue
- Googly Eyes
- Thick Round Magnets (optional)
How to make the clothespin Dragonfly:
- Glue the Popsicle sticks towards the front of the clothespin & let dry (I should have did this the night before)
- Paint the whole thing & let dry
- Glue small googly eyes on a small piece of paper set aside to dry.
- Apply Glitter Glue all over.
- Glue the magnet to the bottom
These turned out so cute, and you can use them to hang artwork on the fridge. I hope you enjoy doing this with your little ones.
What Spring Crafts have you been doing with your kiddos?
Inspired by Toronto4kids.com
For more homeschooling inspiration, tips and encouragement, make sure to follow KFH on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter, and subscribe to our Newsletter for some FREE GOODIES!