Valentines day is kind of a big deal for us. We love it because it is all about LOVE! We love to love our little ladies, even though we don’t have a lot of money to get them extravagant gifts all of the time, God is the most extravagant God who has given us real love and joy to give to our children…What a blessing!!
When Valentine’s Day rolls around you may be searching high and low for the perfect, simple Valentine’s day craft for your kiddo to create. Your search is over! Here is a simple Tissue Paper Heart craft to try out.
Tissue Paper Heart Craft
- Black Construction Paper
- Heart Template Printed on white paper
- 2 to 3 colors of tissue Paper
- Paint Brush
- White, light Pink, Light Purple Crayons (Optional)
Print and cut out the heart. Glue it to the black construction paper. Cut tissue paper in small squares. Mix equal parts glue and water in a small bowl. Have the child paint a bit of the glue mixture on the heart and stick the tissue paper squares to it. Have them color hearts etc. with the crayons on the black construction paper. Hope your Valentine’s Day is filled with LOVE!!
What are some ways you celebrate Valentine’s Day with your Kiddos?
Latest posts by Forest Rose (see all)
- How to Teach Children the True Meaning of Christmas + 25 Days of Christmas Copywork - December 12, 2017
- 24 Days to a Christ-Centered Christmas Party & $600 PayPal Cash Giveaway - December 1, 2017
- 25 Christ-Centered Christmas Books - November 30, 2017