Add this to your child’s curriculum this year!!!
I started a free trial of typekids with my 7 year old recently. This online typing course for kids gave us the first 3 courses free. We liked it, of course anything new is difficult, but I think this would be a good fit for her if I were to purchase it.
Seems to be easy to follow, detailed instructions with a pleasant instructor to walk you through everything. You can also ask questions if you have any. Progress reports help you to see your child’s strengths and weaknesses and they also have games at the end of each completed lesson for a reward…pretty cool!
- Learn from home or any computer connected to the Internet
- Explanations with sound and animations
- Importance given to ergonomics
- Fun learning: different games at the end of each lesson
- Custom exercises for each student
- Children not exposed to advertising
- Automatic detection of difficult letters
- Methodological course buildup and structure
- Progress reports
- Ask your questions to experts
- Participate in a pirates adventure
- Course designed for children
- Learn from home or any computer on the Internet.
- Explanations with sound and animations.
- Exercises tailored to each student.
- A course that is useful and FUN!
- After completing the course you will be able to type even when blindfolded!
You can get the complete 30 lesson course for $89.95, not too bad for a full year’s course, but I usually go for the free or cheapest curriculum possible to conserve especially on anything that is not core. My experience with this online curriculum has been satisfactory no problems or complaints that I can tell thus far.
Latest posts by Forest Rose (see all)
- How to Teach Children the True Meaning of Christmas + 25 Days of Christmas Copywork - December 12, 2017
- 24 Days to a Christ-Centered Christmas Party & $600 PayPal Cash Giveaway - December 1, 2017
- 25 Christ-Centered Christmas Books - November 30, 2017