Do you have a reluctant reader on your hands? Reluctant readers are usually reluctant because they identify reading with schoolwork. Finding popular books for kids is a must.
As tablets and gaming is ever increasing, reading seems to be on the decline. In our house, reading used to be a chore, but since we have been spending a lot more time at the library this year, I all of a sudden have thriving readers in my house.
Making sure your kids have an interest in what they read is the easiest way to get your reluctant reader on the path to becoming an avid reader. There is something for every tween on this list.
Popular Books for Tweens
Popular Books for Kids Lists
Here is the list of books my 3rd Grader has read
- Nate the Great by Marjorie Weinman Sharmat
- The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner
- Beezus and Ramona by Beverly Cleary
- Here’s a Penny by Carolyn Haywood
- A Big Ball of Stringby Marion Holland
- The Hundred Dresses by Eleanor Estes
- The Birthday Triplets: Granny Rosie’s Amazing Magical Day by Kelly Tooman –Here’s my Review
- In Grandma’s Attic by Arleta Richardson
- No Children No Pets by Marion Holland
- Changes for Caroline by Kathleen Ernst
- A Surprise for Caroline by Kathleen Ernst
- Caroline Takes a Chance by Kathleen Ernst
- Ramona and Her Father by Beverly Cleary
- Macaroni & Cheese by Stacie Isabella Turk- Here’s my review
- The Sword in the Tree by Clyde Robert Bulla
Are you wondering how to revamp or improve what you’ve been doing in your day-to-day schooling. NotebookingPages.com for free and affordable resources that will unlock the love of learning in your child!
Latest posts by Forest Rose (see all)
- Cutest Little Yarn Pumpkin Craft for Older Kids - October 12, 2017
- 3 Ways to to Abide in Christ Through the Difficult Times of Motherhood - October 11, 2017
- Paper Plate Autumn Wreath Kid’s Craft - October 9, 2017