Homeschooling preschool should be fun! Try to incorporate a lot of different fun, short activities. Preschoolers learn through play and exploring the world around them!
Also, Read to them often. Take nature walks with them. Invite them to help you in the kitchen, sort and fold laundry, and clean together.
It really is just about teaching them to learn through experiences and the world all around them.
This our homeschool Preschool Wrap-up for the week:
- Pick up the red block and place it in the circle
- Pick up the green block and place it under the square
- Pick up the yellow and green blocks and place them in the square
- Pick up the blue block and place it on the left side of the square
- Pick up the red block and place it on the bottom left corner of the mat
- Pick up the green block and place it between the square and the heart
Jasmine loves her do-a-dot markers!!
Jada has also been working through her Hooked on Phonics. I have really been pleased with this material so far. She read her first story and was so proud of herself. Momma was pretty proud too! The story consisted of all the ‘at’ words.
Check out this Free Word Family Tracers Printable!!
Get 4 months free on all annual shared hosting plans at WP ENGINE, BUY NOW! Offer only valid on Startup, Professional and Growth plans.
For more homeschooling inspiration, tips and encouragement, make sure to follow KFH on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter, and subscribe to our Newsletter for some FREE GOODIES!
Forest Rose is a God Loving, Blessed Wife, & Mama to 3 girls. She’s passionate about lifting moms out of the trenches that are discouraged, overwhelmed, or feeling alone or isolated. Her hope is to point them to Christ and equip them to rise up with a newfound hope and joy within, that He alone can provide. Besides blogging, she also loves to create printables!